Skip to Content


childrens paintingTenants living in HUD-subsidized properties assigned to LOMOD have responsibilities and requirements that must be met in order to continue receiving rental assistance. We have provided information on this site for tenants to help them understand what is required of them to keep their housing assistance and to provide instructions on how to get assistance with concerns. For more information on tenants’ rights and responsibilities, read the Residents Rights and Responsibilities brochure.

For information on how rent is calculated, please read the brochure How Your Rent is Determined .

To find out if your apartment building is assigned to LOMOD, please visit the Properties section of the website.

For information on other housing assistance programs, such as the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program and project-based Section 8 buildings, please contact your local housing authority or a project-based property owner/manager.

In addition to HUD programs, the State of California has other housing assistance programs. Contact the California Housing Finance Agency or the California Department of Housing and Community Development for more information.