Skip to Content

Interim Recertification

If your family composition or citizenship or immigration status changes during the year, you are required to report the change to your property owner or manager. If your family income or expenses related to child care, tuition, disability assistance, or medical care increases or decreases by more than $200, you must also report these changes to your property owner or manager. The owner or manager will verify the information and adjust the total tenant payment.

If it is discovered that you did not report changes in family composition, citizenship or immigration status, or income, you may be required to pay market rent for your unit.

You are not allowed to have other people live in your unit without first notifying your property owner or manager.